Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Do Women Do on Those Group Trips to the Bathroom?

My good friend Nick Bentz pointed this out to me yesterday and it got me thinking. What exactly do women do on their group trips to the bathroom? Like when everyone is out and all five of you get up to go to the bathroom, what the fuck goes on in there? I already know you don’t have to hold it for each other since there’s nothing to hold (I hope), so what else can it be?

It’s actually a mind-boggling question to me because I never understood this concept. If two guys got up to go to the bathroom together the comments would start flying. People would be asking, “Oh what are you two going to fuck each other in there?” But with girls this isn’t just accepted, it is procedure. No girl can go to the bathroom by themselves while out in public.

Do you need help changing your tampon while out in public? I don’t know, don’t you do it yourself when you’re home? Why does this change when out in public? Maybe that isn’t the reason for your entire squad being in the bathroom with you, but then again, I have no idea. I’m starting to think you just go in there to talk shit about the guys you’re with that night. Or even give each other an overview on how the nights going so far and to draw out a game plan for the rest of the night.

I can actually see that happening. Six girls in the bathroom, one opens up the baby changing rack and suddenly a whiteboard and a marker pop out for her to start drawing up the game plan for the rest of the night. This I could see, but it might be giving you ladies too much credit.

Although I have not come to a conclusion on this matter yet, I will get to the bottom of this. If any ladies would like to be interviewed on this matter please contact me because it is a question that has been burning in the minds of men for years. Then again, maybe you can’t tell me because it’s been the best-kept secret in the history of the world to this day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment