Monday, February 28, 2011

Somali Pirates Brought Down in Madagascar?

http://english.cri.cn/6966/2011/02/28/2743s623169.htm

Who would’ve thought that the first country to bring down these Somali pirate motherfuckers would be Madagascar? Is the United States kidding me here? I guess Madagascar finally realized that all these guys weigh about 115 pounds soaking wet and a good gust of wind blows them away. You can’t sit there and tell me that the strongest fucking nation in the world couldn’t go in there and blow these assholes away without a problem when Madafuckinggascar walked in and pimp slapped the shit out of these little fucks. I mean walk in there with a leaf blower and just blow them out of the fucking way. Oh I forgot they have machetes and guns. Throw a sandwich in the corner and watch them kill each other over it. This problem could have been solved months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment