Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Secret of the Hat

Going out and dressing like you’re the fucking man and don’t give a fuck is actually highly under rated. Whenever you go out to a bar you always want to try and look somewhat good so you have a chance of bringing a girl home that night. However, one element that is often overlooked is the secret of the hat.

By no means whatsoever am I talking about a fitted fucking Yankee hat here, although in some cases this could work. What I am really talking about is a nice p-cap or even a fedora that is a key component to getting ladies on the dance floor. This was actually a revelation to me after watching a friend of mine basically have a conga line of women waiting for him on the dance floor last night.

This friend of mine happened to be wearing a very nice p-cap last night. Although it did not match his outfit, this still looked good with the lights off because everyone there was obliterated and was basically color blind. My friend loves to dance and is always dancing from the time he walks in until the time he leaves. But this isn’t about my friend it’s about the hat.

You see as he was dancing with one girl another girl would always have his hat. For some reason drunk girls love nice hats and they always snatch them every chance they get. The conga line would continue to grow as the night went on. When he moved to the next girl, the hat would also move to the next girl. Basically, the girl with the hat was the “on the deck batter”. It was a chain reaction.

Do I know if my friend actually got laid last night? No, I do not. I do not know how well his dancing translates to sex but that’s not for me to decide. And yes dancing does translate to how well someone tangles in the sheets. But that’s a post for another time. All I know is that the fucking hat was a magical tactic. If you want to up your odds of getting laid on a given night, just remember the secret of the hat.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment