Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Badass Once is a Badass For Life

82 year old man gets arrested for assaulting a police officer

http://romenews-tribune.com/view/full_story/11678179/article-Report--82-year-old-man-arrested-for-assaulting-police-officer-?instance=home_news_lead_story

You have to appreciate a dude who at 82 years of age is living life like he's still in college. Let's review this situation. Guy gets drunk, verbally abuses a woman, then tries to beat up the police with a pool stick when they try to arrest him. This sounds like he still thinks he's in college to me. I mean this did happen in Rome and the rumors I hear about that place is that they party hard, but wouldn't you get a bit tired at 82 years old? Which leaves me with my last point: Drunk, cursing at women, and trying to beat up cops is no way to go through life gramps.

No comments:

Post a Comment