Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Would You Rather Wednesday's

Every Wednesday is going to be Would You Rather Wednesday on here and since Tuesday is going to be hideous looking women I’ve decided to make every Wednesday’s edition of Would You Rather using hot women only. This week is the Jessica edition, Jessica Biel vs Jessica Alba. Who would you rather have sex with?

Biel         VS.           Alba 

This one is really tough for me, mainly because I would obviously love to sleep with either of these two women. Obviously, you can't go wrong with either choice here but trying to decide could potentially make you want to rip your hair out.

That being said, I think I would need to look at who these chicks have slammed in their movies. I know a movie is just a movie but I’m convinced these actors and actresses slam off camera all the time. Anyway, Biel has slammed Freddy Prinze Jr. and more recently Adam Sandler. Freddy is probably one of the most atrocious actors of all time and Sandler plays the same character in every one of his movies (the lovable fuck up for all of you who are wondering).  As for Alba, she slammed that weak ass doctor (Mr. Fantastic) in the Fantastic Four and also Von Doom. And since Von Doom creeps me the fuck out, I have to go with Biel in the matchup. Hypothetically, I just could not have sex with Alba thinking the entire time that Von Doom was up in that shit. Plus he's probably hung like a horse which means banging Alba would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. This weeks winner: Jessica Biel

Who Would You Rather Sleep With?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment