Saturday, February 26, 2011

Crazy Bitch Wins 30 Hour Stand Off With Parking Inspector

Now this is a crazy bitch right here

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/uk-woman-stages-30-hour-standoff-with-parking-inspector/story-e6frfku0-1226012332609

This woman gets her car booted and instead of paying for the ticket, she sits in her car for 30 hours until the parking inspector took the boot off. I have to say, I'm impressed by that. If I'm the parking inspector I probably take the boot off after 10 hours because that's dedication right there. I'm willing to bet this crazy bitch would have stayed out there for three days if that's what it took to get the boot off. Just another sign of the times. Everyone in every country is tight for money right now. In England, they don't pay tickets, they sit there until the ticket gets taken away. I can only imagine what this woman would do to the guy that breaks up with her. She'd probably stand outside his window with the middle finger up for days until he decided he had enough of it. That's a crazy, dedicated bitch right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment