Monday, February 28, 2011

Fake Doctor Molests and Rapes His Cancer Patients

This is creepy as shit

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2011/02/27/2011-02-27_bogus_cancer_doctor_charged_with_sexually_molesting_his_sedated_cancer_patients_.html

My first question is how many people do you have to piss off to have your bail set at 33 million dollars? You must have to be a complete piece of shit for your bail to be set that fucking high. Long story short is that this creepy fuck told women that he was a doctor who could cure their cancer, and instead, molested every single one of them while they were drugged up. Not that I'm defending this guy by any means, because I think he's a real piece of shit, but can I ask how the fuck you don't know this guy isn't a real doctor? I'm pretty sure a warning signal should go off when he lathers you in yogurt and then sticks a "concoction" up your vagina. Call me crazy, but that sounds more like a Valentines Day treat than a cure for cancer. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment