Monday, February 21, 2011

Women Would Give Up Sex to be Skinny?

Odd article I just found about a poll taken saying that 51% of women would give up sex in order to be skinny

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/02/19/earlyshow/saturday/main20033926.shtml

Can you say insecure? Here is where men and women are totally different. I mean guys kind of give a shit what they look like but given the choice of looking good or getting laid on a regular basis I’m going with getting laid on a regular basis. Look at it this way; work out hard, eat healthy and die anyway. That sounds harsh but it is inevitable that’s the way life goes. I don’t think I have heard of anyone who has lived forever yet so you should get where I’m going with this. I’ll take fat and happy while getting laid rather that skinny and miserable any day of the week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment