Friday, February 18, 2011

Do Ugly People Make Happier Couples?

Driving around today I happened to notice that there was a couple holding hands and walking through the street. Now this couple was probably in the top 3 of ugliest couples I have ever seen in my life. It was like a dinosaur and Sloth from the Goonies somehow found each other and got together.

Weird shit I know, but they looked so happy. It was shocking to me because they were smiling and looked like they genuinely enjoyed being around each other. Now I do not know any ugly couples personally, which got me asking the question; are ugly couples happier than normal looking couples? This sounds fucked up but it’s a valid question. I mean all the couples I know are two good-looking people and they’re all fucking miserable.

Let’s face it, good-looking couples argue because of jealousy. Hands down, end of story, don’t even fucking deny it. Most of the fights are questioning each other about talking to someone and it’s all jealousy because they are good looking and they both know that both of them are perfectly capable of getting with other people. This isn’t a problem with an ugly couple. Ugly couples have one main advantage over good-looking couples and that is that nobody else wants them. So what exactly do ugly couples fight about? I have no idea, but from what I have seen it looks like they don’t fight about anything, so good for them I guess.

The one thing I will say is that good-looking couples definitely win in the sex department. Could you imagine how gross the sex is with two overweight ugly people? I mean the guy probably doesn’t know if he’s in the back of her knee or her vagina but it feels awesome to him. Definitely nauseating but hey they’re still smiling when they’re done.

Sloth from The Goonies for all of you who didn't know



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMcpOPFmtkE

No comments:

Post a Comment