Monday, February 28, 2011

Girls and Their Reasoning

This is a topic talked about by men all around the world I’m sure and I definitely need to get to the bottom of this. Girls, you all have these little reasons to rationalize doing one thing and not the other, yet your reasons make no sense. All I want to know ladies, is what is the theory behind your reasoning?

First, some friends of mine have their booty calls who they will only call between the hours of 2am and 5am while they are shitfaced. These girls are treated like complete objects, yet they always come back around. Watching this from an outsider’s perspective really makes you wonder about shit like this.

So, a friend of mine tells me that his booty call thinks that it is degrading to do doggy style. My question to this is how is a certain sex position degrading when this kid only calls you when he’s drunk on the weekends and wants to have sex? What you’re telling me here is that a certain sex position is degrading; yet only being talked to for sex is totally fine. Can I please find out the theory to this reasoning?

The next thing that girls do that baffles men is the I can’t have sex with the guy I just met because that’s slutty, but I can give him head. I would love to know what dumb fuck came up with this theory. If you didn’t do anything at all, that is respectable. But sucking a guy’s dick does not make you less of a slut than the girl who puts out.

If the dick is between your legs or in your mouth what the fuck is the difference? Is this just one of those peace of mind things that makes you feel better about yourself? This theory makes absolutely no sense to men. I would also love an explanation on this theory if anyone would like to talk about it; but I’m going to assume that girls don’t even know their own reasoning on this one.

Some things that you girls do and say make men go out of their fucking minds. There are only three certain things in life: Death, paying taxes, and never figuring out what goes on inside a woman’s head.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment