Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is the Bush Making a Comeback?

I am not personally a fan of the bush, however, some friends of mine got to talking today about whether or not the bush is making a comeback. One of our friends is known as the “Bushman” because of his tremendous bush down south and there have been arguments that the bush may possibly be making a comeback.

For girls, you can’t rock the bush. No offense, but vagina is not all that great by itself and adding a bush on top of it only makes matters worse. Us guys already get the short end of the stick in the oral sex department and throwing a bush into the mix would be like...well I don't really have an analogy for this one but you get my drift.

But for guys is it acceptable to not be groomed downstairs? I think you need to be groomed downstairs, I mean maybe you’re into the bush, but that’s your business not mine. I’m just here to give my opinion on social matters. However, according to one of my friends, the bush used to be in as “the thing to have”; everyone had one back in the 70’s and 80’s and I’m sure probably even further back than that. Although it is only one man that we know currently has a bush, is the bush coming back around?  All trends come back around sooner or later.

Mustaches, beards, tie-dye shirts, fedora hats and guido’s are all trends that were in, out, and came back at some point in time. Could this new decade be the return of the bush? That’s for you all to find out. Just don't say I didn't warn you if you happen to be in bed with someone who's rockin' a bush.

 

3 comments:

  1. Vagina is not all that great by itself? Really? Then why are men willing to do insane things to impress women and (hopefully) get laid, thus achieving the ultimate goal, getting vagina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say I worded that the wrong way. What I really should have said was that it's not all that appetizing down there. I mean once it a guy does his job of getting it wet, it gets all sticky and doesn't smell pleasant. You know what I mean. I mean I love vagina as much as the next guy, I'm just saying it has it's cons. But I guess it comes with the territory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every girl grows hair down there so in the 70's it wasn't a trend. It was the normal thing to do because it happened naturally anyways. Shaving only became commonplace in the late 90s and 2000s.

    ReplyDelete