Thursday, February 17, 2011

Do Hot Girls Hide in the Cold Weather?

I would like to know what the fuck happened today? There are a lot of hot girls at my school up here in Connecticut but I have only seen the ones that I know of. Basically the eye candy has been at the bare minimum since October.

Today the weather hit 50 degrees, which for up here in this shithole state might as well be a tropical fucking heat wave. Then as soon as I turn onto campus, BOOM! I get hit with a group of hot girls right off the bat. As I kept fucking driving it was like all of a sudden these hot girls came out of hibernation for the day. No exaggeration, there were hot girls everywhere. For a second I thought I crashed my car on the way in and went to heaven; but then I realized there is no fucking chance of me going to heaven so I knew this was the real deal.

I mean I know the winter is not exactly the best time of the year but are hot girls all of a sudden like bears? Do they hibernate over the winter? I was baffled. Over the winter you see some in the gym from time to time but nothing like the onslaught that was brought out with the one day of mild weather. Maybe it’s the clothes they have to wear over the winter? Maybe they just aren’t attractive in the cold and then suddenly some warm weather comes out and magically they become hot. I have no idea, I was so confused, yet happy at the same time.

The main thing that I took out of national hot girl day on the Sacred Heart campus was that I should have gone to school down south. If it was like this up here just one day I can’t even picture what campuses down south must look like. Girls may be offended by this topic but I’m just asking a simple question to the hot girls up in Connecticut: Where the fuck have you been all winter?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment