Friday, February 25, 2011

Does Keeping Your Refrigerator Stocked Get You Women?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM

 

According to this guy it does. This video is actually pretty fucking hilarious, but my favorite part has to be at the beginning when he tries telling everyone that his garbage pale is chrome and from Egypt. First of all, everyone has that garbage pale and it isn't chrome. Secondly, it is also not from Egypt. However, the shit he says about fat chicks at the end is also hilarious. I know I make fun of fat chicks a lot but they're just easy targets and I apologize. Actually, that is total bullshit because If I was apologizing I wouldn't keep making fun of the big girls. But I will say big girls need love too, and that's why we harpoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment