Saturday, September 1, 2012

Drunk Story Saturday's: USA! USA!

Drunk Story from Some Jamoke (Massachusetts): 

"It was the final Saturday of the Olympics and I was up at my parents lake house up in New Hampshire for the weekend. I basically go up there and sit on the lake all day while I write and then I go out by myself at night. You meet some awesome people while you're out by yourself and then the only conversation starter you need is when they ask you why you're there by yourself. It's great. So anyway, we're all at the bar watching the Olympics and suddenly out of nowhere the power goes out. Now, if you know anything about me you know that no matter where I am and no matter what time of year it is I am notorious for starting USA chants. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are, I just do it in my drunken haste. So the power goes out and the place goes dead silent. I look around and you could hear a pin drop. That was the moment. I started slowly with the USA! USA!. And that suddenly turned into the biggest USA chant that I have ever started in my entire life. Just a bar full of a bunch of strangers who I've never met before chanting USA at the top of their lungs. Easily one of the finer moments I've had while out by myself. I was proud to be an American that night." 

You definitely have a couple of screws loose my friend. But we all do. I absolutely love the commitment you show with the USA chants everywhere you go. It's great because you can be anywhere and literally anyone will follow that chant. I love it. Don't forget to get hammered this weekend. And as always GO USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment