Friday, February 8, 2013

This Girl Was on a Mission

 
Have you ever witnessed a woman who is on a mission? Something set her off so much and made her basically lose all her inhibitions and morals. I witnessed this last night. It was actually quite comical but I did feel bad because I knew where she was coming from. I don't know if she succeeded on her mission, but my bet is that if she didn't she died trying. 

I know who the girl is, she's been to the bar numerous times and she stormed through the front door like a bat out of hell. She walked in with a male friend of hers who may or may not have been gay I don't know I didn't speak to him long enough to figure it out but he looked petrified of this chick. I actually felt bad for him because he couldn't even get a word in and really had no idea what to say. I just wanted to pat him on the back and let him know everything was gonna be okay. 

Moving on she says, "We're doing shots right now and then I'm leaving. The guy I've been with for six months tells me he's too tired to have sex. Fuck him, I'm going out." I said, "You know what you have to do?" She said, "Fuck yeah, I'm going to find someone else fuck this guy." I'm definitely under the impression that there was more to her story than she told me, but she wasn't giving me an abundance of information. She rips a shot of Jameson, pays me and then walks out talking about how she's going out and finding another dude for the night. 

You have to admire the intensity of women when they finally lose it and snap. Morals are gone, worrying what people think of them is gone, and their goal now becomes finding a nice dick to take a ride on for a night. The best part is that you can't even try to talk to her. Once she knows what she wants, and it's in her head what she wants to do it's all over. When a woman is on a mission, get the fuck out of the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment