Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Let's Get One Thing Straight Everyone, Tom Brady Did Not Take a Pay Cut

 
Okay everyone, before I lose my mind I just need everybody out there who now thinks that Tom Brady is the most righteous dude on the planet to understand one thing. What I need you all to understand is that Tom Brady DID NOT take a pay cut. You know what he did? He moved money around. He doubled his guaranteed money and moved some ahead to when he's 40. In the end, he's still getting his money. Don't sit there and try and tell me that he's the guy who's gonna end all these big contracts because that's not gonna happen. He just moved his money around so that the Pats can sign some guys in the short term. But in the end, the dude is still getting paid. So don't try and tell me and everyone else this nonsense. It's not warranted for him to get all this credit. He moved his money around, he didn't take a pay cut. Learn your facts before you start speaking. Thank you, that is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment