Wednesday, February 20, 2013

This May Actually Be One of the Most Hilarious Things I've Ever Seen

 

Okay so these two guys put up a posting on Craigslist looking for wedding dates. The following link is probably the funniest thing I have ever read in my entire life. And if you want to go to a wedding sometime in March then I suggest you ladies read this posting. I'll let the link take it from here:


Read that and tell me that it's not absolutely hilarious. So the question remains to be seen; will they be getting tang because they posted this to craigslist? Or will they not be getting tang because they posted this to craigslist. I'll let you decide. Why? Because I'm sitting in Atlanta airport on my layover to New Orleans right now and I don't feel like deciding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment