Thursday, February 14, 2013

For Single Guys, Getting Laid on Valentine's Day is Like Fishing with Dynamite

It's Valentine's Day. It's the day where single women sulk about not having a Valentine and some want to go out, get drunk and forget about it. And it is in that situation where single men are going to prosper tonight. Why? Because while she is playing the damsel in distress role, you are going to be playing Prince Charming. Except afterwards you're gonna be doing things to her you wouldn't do to a farm animal.

Not all single ladies will be out tonight all upset that they can't keep a guy around for whatever reason. Only the one's who claim that they "don't need a man" will be out. After about three vodka tonics and a couple of fruity shots her make up and eye shadow will start running down her face from the self inflicted tears.

That is where you come in gentlemen. That is when you swoop in and tell her how beautiful she is and that she should be treated like a princess. You then buy her a shot of tequila and go back to her place. In the current state that she's in all holes are open for business. Yes that means that her butthole is lubed up and ready to take a pounding as well.

Tonight is the night where single men thrive on the weak minded. All she wants is someone to tell her how pretty she is. And that's literally all you need to say. As soon as that happens she's gonna be sucking your dick like she's trying to suck the head off a quarter. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The Tao of Badass is one of the best systems I've ever used. It teaches guys how to get hot girls without really trying. The real tasty meat is in the videos. Goldfish is just one of the many techniques that Joshua Pellicerine being able to control women and to get them to do what you want. I'd always dreamed of being able to influence women, but never knew how before. The Tao of Badass Changed My Life . Today, I have more female attention than I'd ever thought possible. The videos are easy to understand and well explained. The book has completely changed my life. I'm talking to girls that I never used to approach. I'm dating women that I thought were too good for me. The whole system is amazing and it's made me become a better person. So read my honest and unbiased The Tao of Badass Review before you buy it!

    ReplyDelete