Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Amazingly, All Southern Girls Have Rhythm...

 
I'm not going to lie to you, when I was down south I did not see a lot of good looking women. Most of them had child bearing hips and no ass, which is actually the most terrible mixture that a woman could possibly have. And their tits were like weird and kind of fat and saggy. It was gross.

However, with that being said the one thing that I did notice is that they all could dance. Short ones, tall ones, fat ones, skinny ones; it didn't matter. They all had some serious rhythm. Normally when not so good looking women begin their dancing techniques I want to run away or stick a sharp object in my eye. But I actually watched while I was down there. 

Why did I watch? Because I was impressed. I was impressed that women who reminded me of meth heads and fat guys with no shirts on could possibly be in rhythm. I wish girls from up north were like that. Sure, the girls up here are way better looking but some of them have absolutely zero rhythm. And no matter how hot she is, if she doesn't have rhythm she's not sexy. 

Think about the hottest girl you've ever seen. If she was a bad dancer would she still be hot? Yes and no. Yes just because of straight up looks but no because she doesn't have sex appeal. Rhythm and sex appeal go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other. Girls down south have rhythm and sex appeal, but my god are they lacking in the looks department. Someone get Jill Michaels training those moose down there. They need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment