Thursday, February 28, 2013

In Florida Today

http://www.wpbf.com/Thief-tells-Publix-clerk-I-forgot-to-put-my-teeth-in-today/-/8789538/19111114/-/hanvn2/-/index.html

Apparently we live in a world that has become softer than baby shit because when middle ages women with no teeth are robbing grocery stores we have a serious problem. She went to the customer service desk at a Publix in Fort Myers, Florida and handed the guy a note demanding money and "implying" she had a weapon on her. So you never actually saw the weapon, she covered her mouth and said, "I forgot to put my teeth in," and you're telling me she was able to rob what is clearly an able bodied young man? What the fuck is our country coming to? Old ladies with no teeth are robbing places and nobody's even putting up a fight. America is officially soft serve ice cream. We fucking suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment