Friday, February 15, 2013

Marketing Slogans for the 2013 Mets

With the Mets rolling out a double A outfield and an above average pitching staff at best I am ready for Jim Beam to be my best friend this coming season. I will still go to games and watch because I enjoy baseball and I will still root for them knowing full well that they suck. But I'm gonna try to have some fun with it and try to get to the All Star Game at Citi Field as well. With all that being said I have come up with three marketing slogans for the 2013 New York Mets.

1) The 2013 Mets: Saving Your Playoff Money Since 2007
A little negative here reminding everyone of those 2007 and 2008 seasons where they were supposed to be good and just collapsed horribly at the end of the year. But it's also a reminder that come October Met fans won't need to worry about spending money on their favorite baseball team because they will be golfing.

2) The 2013 Mets: Because Hope is Overrated
If you know anything about baseball, you know that this is a completely lost season for the Mets. Therefore, this would be a reminder to everyone that there is no hope this year so you might as well just come to the ball park and get hammered since that's the only way to watch them play.

3) The 2013 Mets: What's the Point?
This one doesn't even need an explanation. I think those three words sum up the 2013 season the best. What's the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment