Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What is the Female Obsession With the Stage?

 
Alright so this is another picture from New Orleans. As you can see here, there are a plethora of women on the stage at the moment. Now usually how this starts is the DJ will pull one girl out of the crowd to come up on stage, she will then be followed by her friends, and then another group of girls who think they're better dancers than the first group will follow along. It's the circle of the stage. But what is the female obsession with it?

I understand dancing on the bar. You're letting loose a little bit and having some fun. And you're not up there for an extended period of time because it's a bar and people want drinks. But the stage is totally different. You can literally stay on the stage as long as you want and come and go as you please. But ladies, what I don't understand is your obsession with it.

Is it the fact that all eyes are on you? Is it the fact that your friends are up there with you and you don't have to be bothered by creepy ass guys? Or is it something else that men just don't understand about women? Like if you look to the left as well as towards the back there are two girls literally bent over looking like they're ready to take it in the ass. Is that how you want to be perceived? 

All I'm saying is I don't get it. Maybe it's an attention thing, maybe it's just a female thing, or maybe I just don't see the point. I would think you might rather grind on some guys dick and go home and get some. But then again maybe I'm wrong. B Slata, I'm asking you now; what is the female obsession with the stage? 

Sidenote: Any other ladies who have answers feel free to comment and/or email hammer@talkofthetown.me I am very, very confused. 

No comments:

Post a Comment