Thursday, February 21, 2013

Does Size Matter?


For some reason when I was fishing for blog topics all the guys from the site wanted me to write about whether or not penis size matters to girls…they seemed concerned, go figure.  Just kidding.  But seriously I get a lot of requests from people to write about sex topics and the most common one from guys always has to do with dick size.  Why men are so obsessed with their penises I will never know…probably because I don’t have one but hey I’m gonna attempt to write about it from a chick’s point of view.  So the answer to your question men is a loud and resounding: YES.

Yes, penis size matters.  Now before the Irish reader population of this blog freaks out, I have good news.  Penis size matters because it determines how you act in bed.  If you have a big dick, then yes sorry part of the work is done for you already.  Some of you might be asking “But wait, what about that age old adage that says it isn’t the size of the boat it’s the motion of the ocean?”  Well let me put it this way.  All women like a nice romantic ride in a rowboat but that doesn’t mean we’re gonna turn down the chance to go on a yacht.  And also, I’m pretty sure that saying was invented by the same men who claimed Eve was a slut that bit an apple and doomed us all- old white men that couldn’t get laid.  Annnd there go my Irish catholic readers, wait come back I have good news!

Just like most straight men like a girl with big tits or an ass, it doesn’t mean she can just lay there dead fish style and get you off.  If you’re born with higher class equipment but don’t take time to read the manual, well you’re not really much use now are you? I should know, if I had to compare my boobs to a dick size I would have to go with the asian dude locked in the trunk of the car from The Hangover.  So small guys, I feel your pain.  Size does matter, but only because you might just have to work a little harder in certain areas of the bedroom.  And by certain areas I mean get real good at using your hands or your tongue.  But hey, in my opinion smaller guys might be at an advantage here.  They’re like the chick in the room that doesn’t know she’s hot, they just go that much further to impress people. 

P.S. Why this photo? Well it came up in an unrelated search while I was in the process of posting this and I just found it hilariously coincidental.  

No comments:

Post a Comment