Saturday, February 16, 2013

Drunk Story Saturdays: He's Not Proud of it, But it Was Necessary

Drunk Story from Damian (Albany):
"It was the first night back at school and I began speaking to a chick at the bar. I knew her for a while but she always had a boyfriend. She was finally single and it was on this night that she was looking for some serious dick. She was clearly coming on to me the whole night and I just decided it was time to drop the question and ask her if she wanted to come back with me. Obviously, she obliged. Now I just wanted to have sex, I wasn't into cuddling and I wasn't into sharing a twin bed for the night. We banged like animals and she basically let me do anything I wanted. When it was all said and done she asked me if she could sleep over. I said I had class at 8am and she couldn't stay. She begged me because she didn't want to walk back to her dorm. When she then said she would sleep on the floor then I made up my mind that she was definitely not sleeping with me. Upon exiting my dorm she asked if I would be calling and I obviously said sure and didn't mean it. After she left I went into my room and saw my roommate in there. I looked at a pile of clothes next to my door and saw a cell phone on the floor. I asked my roommate to please tell me that it was his phone but it wasn't. She planted the phone in my room on purpose so she had to see me the next day. This was unacceptable. My roommate said I had no choice, I would have to see her again and give her the phone back. I did not see things this way. I proceeded to go out into the hallway and throw the phone down the stairs. I'm not proud of it but it was totally necessary. When her friends called me the next day I told them I had no idea where it was but it wasn't in my room. I even let them come check knowing full well that it wasn't there. Long story short, the school public safety found it in the next building two days later. I'm not proud of it, but it all worked out in the end."

Sir, I am so proud of you. This actually brought a tear to my eye. I am proud to call you a reader of my blog. This was genius. Just absolutely genius. What a phenomenal maneuver by you. Why? Because she was drunk. You could've told her she dropped it on the way out. You covered your tracks well my son. And I feel like a Dad who is proud of his kid right now. Genius, absolutely genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment