Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Dunk Contest Needs A Huge Overhaul

I know Steve just did what the dunk contest should of been, but I needed to put one more cherry on top of it.

I was so extremely let down by the dunk contest last Saturday. Plain and simple.

I was so extremely let down by James White, I really thought he was going to put on one of the all time best shows but it didn't happen.

Here's the deal, I am sick and tired of watching this contest and people missing dunks. It ruins everything, like if James White nails that first dunk, he's on his way. That was unbelievable by the way that he actually jumped too far from the foul line. But like when you miss that first one, you ruin it.

Even Terrence Ross, yes he won, but on his first dunk the entire party I was at collectively gasped when he missed it because it was a great dunk, he just missed it. After the 10th try no one cared.

So what's my solution. GET REAL DUNKERS PLEASE. Do you think LeBron, or Durant, or Blake will ever miss a dunk? No, there is a reason why these people in the dunk contest are scrubs, its because they are scrubs.

Also please for the love of god can we get real judges? No twitter votes, no clueless Yao Ming judges, real judges. Because how the fuck does James White get a 45 by TWO HAND dunking from the free throw line and Terrance Ross takes 10 tries to put a dunk down and gets a 50. It's disgusting.

Will this ever happen? Probably not, but I don't ever want to hear someone say that anything other than my solution will save the dunk contest because it won't.

That is all.

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment