Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Cock Block of All Cock Blocks...

I felt like I just needed to share this story with all of you seeing as how I got to witness the cock block heard 'round the world. As I was watching I was trying to scream something towards the actual cock block but my mouth just opened and nothing came out. This child was cock blocked, and he was cock blocked good.

I'm standing in a little section just a little above the dance floor at this bar. I see people grinding up and down and all over each other like it was a fucking rap video; and I was loving getting to see the expressions on dudes faces as they contemplated when they were dropping the roofie into the girl's drink who was grinding on them. There just comes a point in a night where you know a girl is probably getting raped and it's usually when her eyes are halfway open at 11 o'clock.

Moving on, I see directly below me some dude talking very close to this girl and he was getting ready to make his move. Then things got interesting. This girl's friend saw what was about to happen from across the dance floor and immediately started bulldozing her way through people to get to her friend. Their lips had just about touched and then BOOM! The cock block literally grabbed the girl and gave her a hug. I was in awe. And not only was I in awe but the dude who just got cock blocked was in bigger awe. He had the same look on his face that A-Rod did last year when Mariano went down for the season during batting practice.

I felt so terrible for that poor kid. He never stood a chance. You know why he never stood a chance? Because that girl's friend wasn't getting any. And she is that friend who decides that if she's not getting any, none of her friends are either. She accomplished what she came to the bar for. She cock blocked every one of her friends from getting some D. I couldn't believe my eyes. And then I wrote it down in my phone to remind myself to tell you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment