Monday, October 1, 2012

Our Dumb Commercial of the Week is Brought to You by Citi



I'm starting a new thing called the dumb commercial of the week because every time I watch TV I just laugh more and more about some of this shit. This citi bank commercial makes this guy look like he's banging all these chicks that he's talking about. Especially at the end with Alicia Keys. Alicia Keys fucked Swizz Beats, she wants nothing to do with your average cock size cracker ass. That's all that needs to really be said. Thanks, tune in next week.

2 comments:

  1. I've been bitching about this commercial for weeks. Hey, how about the fact you went to a concert by yourself you frikin loser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A better question is why/how is this jerkoff cooking with the love of my life Giada De Laurentiis?

    ReplyDelete