Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Have Finally Figured It Out, It's In The Eyes

Remember when I wrote about women and how I couldn't explain it, but you could just tell when a girl is a freak? Yeah, well I have finally figured it out. After years and years of trying to figure out the answer I was just about ready to give up and say it was an intuition. However, then it clicked the other day when I was reminded by a friend just how big of a whore some women are.

He mentioned one chick specifically and then I remembered seeing the look she had in her eyes when she was talking to this dude she met out one night. She had the eye of the freak. It was just a look that said I love the D, and I want everyone to know it.

The extremely outgoing and not giving a fuck personality is always a factor, but the look in their eyes is the main predictor. Once you see the look in their eyes, you know what the deal is. The word freak is just spelled out in the pupils. It's unbelievable.

Don't believe me? Think about every girl who you thought was freak, that you then ended up slaying. Think about the look they had in their eyes when you first met them, and then think about the look in their eyes during the sex. You know exactly what I mean. The sign of a freak is all in the eyes.

1 comment: