Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday's Are Now Empty, Help Us Out

Two things, let me start by apologizing for the last two weeks of this blog sucking. I had a little wake up cal and now I'm vowing to step my game up. I realized it's sucked as well and I apologize, but now I'm out of the real world and back on the blogging trail. So I'm stepping my game up from here on out.

Now, I'm done with the movie clip of the week shit because it sucks and we need something way better. Help us out a little big and give us some suggestions. Because I could definitely fucking use them since most of the people who write for me come and go like the fuck up child who only comes around when they need money.

Send emails to hammer@talkofthetown.me whenever you can. I'm back and it feels good. Time to step our shit up.

1 comment: