Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jets-Week 5


Down the road this may be called the "tipped pass" game. I have to admit I was obscenely drunk last night while watching this game because I was mentally preparing myself for an embarrassing performance. So, I don't have much insight into specific plays, but I'll give a little review of last nights performance. Minus the abundance of tipped passes, which is really inexcusable, I'm going to focus on some of the positives.

Awesome fucking job by Antonio Cromartie last night. Stepped up in a big way. Covered Andre Johnson all night and really held his own. Needs to become a habit and not just a one time thing though. Cover Reggie Wayne the same way next week and this team improves to 3-3.

Shonn Greene. Decent game by Greene. Broke a couple of runs and looked like a halfway mediocre NFL back last night. Can't say the same for "Sing Like Bilal" Powell.

Tebow. Threw a good ball last night. Jason Hill sucks unfortunately. Yeah, who the fuck is Jason Hill? Guy next to me at the bar last night turns to me and says I thought Stephen Hill was injured? I said he is...that's Jason, he stinks.

Tony Sparano. Sick sunglasses. Pretty sunny out.

Rex Ryan. Good mobility getting up the sideline on that Joe Mcknight TD return.

Pink Breast Cancer NFL hats. Get me one...swagger for days in that hat.

Fireman Ed. Way to get everyone into the game. You have such a profound impact on this team. They win and lose with you man, keep it up.

Matt Schaub. Follow this link bro, http://www.hairclub.com/

Jon Gruden. Psychotic.

Mike Tirico. Scared of Jon Gruden.

HDTV's. Great invention, well done.

Those are all the positives from last nights game.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing more irking than watching John Gruden on television. He looks like he's plotting ways to kill the other announcers so he can comment on the game all by himself.

    ReplyDelete