Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Literally Have the Worst Luck in America When it Comes to Fantasy Football

I have officially thrown in the towel. I am calling it a fantasy football season. At a blister 2-5 record and sitting in 11th place out of 12 teams I am waving the white flag and calling it quits. Between the injuries and the busts, I have to say this is honestly the worst season of fantasy football I have ever had. And I really don't have anyone to blame but myself for continuing to go through this agony year after year, and of course also the injury bug.

Let's take a look at the guys I have injured this season:

Hakeem Nicks (3rd round)
Jeremy Maclin (4th round)
Cedric Benson (8th round)
Ryan Williams (13th round)
Jimmy Graham (2nd round)
Ramses Barden (free agent pick up)
Fred Jackson (5th round)
Kenny Britt (10th round)

All in all, this adds up to my team fucking blowing. Add to this impressive list the fact that Cam Newton absolutely sucks balls and you have a 2-5 record. I'm calling it quits ladies and gentlemen, there's no hope for me. I'm finished. All I can do is change my team name to Injured Reserve and then hope for the best. Like that every player on the Dallas defense gets injured this weekend against the Giants. But as for my shitty and injured team, it's over. Time to pack it up and see you next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment