Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sneaky Hot

I know I haven't written a post about some form of sex in a while and I apologize for that. I'm too busy being awesome. I've been slammed writing for like two other websites plus this and since I don't make money off this because none of you have told your friends about it, I'm forced to neglect it a little bit. But have no fear. Starting Monday I have a ton of time on my hands, and you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna be awesome.

Anyway, I'm going to talk about women who are sneaky hot right now. Sneaky hot is simple. It's a girl who you know is pretty hot. She looks pretty good when she's done up, she's still pretty when she's not done up, but she punches you in the face when she's naked. You didn't even realize she could be this hot, she just kind of sneaks up on you.

Have you ever been with a girl like that? You go out and you sit there thinking in your head how good she looks, but you don't really know what she's gonna look like naked. And then all of a sudden you see her naked and you realize this bitch is super hot. Like sucking farts out of her asshole hot.

Sneaky hot is the ultimate jackpot. Because unless someone sees this girl naked, they're not gonna know how hot she is. So yeah, everyone will tell you she's cute, but they're not gonna really know the deal. And that's fine, because you know what that body looks like naked. And it looks fucking phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment