Thursday, October 25, 2012

Asshole of the Day Award

http://www.marinij.com/rosskentfieldgreenbrae/ci_21837852/greenbrae-shooting-defendant-sues-90-year-old-man?source=most_viewed

As a society, America has turned into a country that's softer than fucking baby shit. Stories like this just piss me the fuck off. Here's a guy who robbed the house of a 90 year old man and shot the 90 year old man in the face. The 90 year old man who also happens to be a Greenbrae returned fire and shot the burglar several times. So before I move on let's recap. Guy robs a 90 year old's house and shoots him in the face. Then the 90 year old shoots him in self defense. Now this cunt burglar is suing the man that he robbed for shooting him. Are you fucking kidding me guy? You're such a liberal pussy it's unbelievable. I hate people like you. You're everything that's wrong with our country. Here's your t-shirt, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment