Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm So Unscared Of This 'Perfect Storm'


http://www.wbtv.com/story/19913738/huge-perfect-storm-could-impact-east-coast

Hurricane mixing with an arctic blast next week thinks it's going to scare me? Yeah right Sandy, I'm so unafraid of your natural disaster ass it isn't even funny. Gale force winds and snow? Is that all you got you whore? You think that's going to prevent me from trick or treating?

On the real though, I am a natural disaster nerd. I absolutely love this stuff. I'll sit on Youtube for hours looking at videos of tornadoes, tsunamis, super volcano's, mega tsunami's...all that good stuff. Think you know more about the mega tsunami that could form off the Canary Islands if the volcano La Palma explodes causing a three trillion ton part of the island to landslide into the ocean causing irreputable damage across the globe? You don't dude. Think you know more about the conspiracy theory that Yellowstone park is actually an enormous Super Volcano? Have a clue where the nearest blackhole is? Know where the nearest asteroid is to hitting earth?

I for one am fully embracing this storm. I know that she knows how much I respect the hell out of her. Don't think I'm sleeping on the arctic blast though, I know this wouldn't be possible without you. All I can really say is I wanna tell all the longshoresmen in Gloucester to take a day off when this bitch comes to town. Listen to the meteorologists on this one Clooney, you remember what happened the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment