Tuesday, October 2, 2012

C U Next Tuesdays: Stories of Your Cunt Ex Girlfriends

Story from George (Pennsylvania):
"I went out with my friends one night and it was like two to three weeks after me and my ex had broken up. Of course she still wanted to talk to me and even though I was trying to back off she just kept texting me. I was still banging her so why not right? I told her I wasn't going out that night. All throughout our relationship she would tell me how she's not that girl she used to be with getting drunk and just slobering all over every dude in the place. She swore she wasn't that girl anymore. So I tested her and told her I wasn't going out knowing she'd be out. Why? Because every time she knew I was going out she wouldn't really drink and my friends would always ask me what this bitch was trying to prove. Then thinking I wouldn't be out, she shows up at the bar stumbling all over herself and being a whore. As soon as she saw me she tried to catch herself and she just couldn't. She was a cunt the entire time I was with her. Who knew what else she was doing behind my back?"

Once a slob, always a slob bro. That's how it works. You can turn a frog into a prince but you can't turn a pig into a princess. Yeah, I just came up with that on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment