Friday, May 4, 2012

Today Is The Day...

 
Well it's finally here, the opening of an establishment in the small town of Belmar, New Jersey known as D'Jais. For all the people who have no idea what this place is and have never heard of it I am urging you to stay put and read as I paint a picture of what goes on here. 

Are the girls hot? Absolutely, there are hot girls crawling all over this place. But what type of girls are they? Well, this is a sensitive subject for the actual girls who go there. For me to even be talking about them is like talking about Hitler in a synagogue. It's just a sensitive subject that you don't talk about in a public forum of any kind. But let's be serious, that's why I'm here. To stir the pot and piss people off. Oh and in case you're wondering, they don't like talking about it because they're all in denial and think they're not "this girl" who I'm talking about, but they are. Now let's move on. 

Basically, this is the place that has this magic ability to turn this good girl:
 


Into this girl who's ready to get bukkaked and bamboozled by five dudes in the middle of a crowded dance floor:

                                                 
I don't know exactly what it is about this place that does this, but it's magical to watch. You watch girls talk shit about this place their entire life and then they turn into everything they hated and talked shit about. They would talk shit about the girls who would be on stage dancing and shaking their asses for a free fucking t-shirt and hat. And then suddenly they're that girl on stage dancing and shaking her ass for a free t-shirt and hat. They would talk shit about the girls who blow the owner for free VIP cards. Next thing you know, she's blowing the owner after the bar closes trying to get a free VIP card. It's almost like there's something in the alcohol at D'Jais that makes women turn into everything they hated. 

"I'm not the girl who makes out with guys in a crowded bar." Give it two hours, she's ripping some random guy's pants off ready to go down on him. I could go on and on. She doesn't go home with and fuck random dudes? Not after a night at D'Jais. The girls who talk the most shit about D'Jais, turn into the groupies that are chomping at the bit to go every single Thursday for theme night. It's like they go from drug counselor to heroin addict in a matter of seconds. Basically, it's like an all you can eat buffet for single guys. 

Am I against this place? No, I'm gonna be going there this summer I'll even be living behind it. But I just felt like I needed to paint a picture of this place for those who have never been there or heard about it since it is the opening weekend and where I'm from my fucking facebook is gonna be blowing up like that airplane at the end of Die Hard. Free t-shirts, Thursday theme nights, and girls who throw all their morals out the window once stepping into the place; that's what D'Jais does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment