Friday, May 25, 2012

Do Hot Women Realize When Every Guy In The Room Is Staring At Them?

 
Look at Big Daddy Leo over there just browsing. Every guy on the planet can honestly say that they have been caught browsing multiple times throughout their life. It's just inevitable, if a chick is hot, we're gonna be staring. But do they realize that we're staring? 

I'm not talking about the one guy that's staring, but I'm talking about like when the girl knows she's hot and every guy in the room is staring. Can she feel every guy in there just undressing her with their eyes and playing a highlight reel in their head of what they would do to her? Yeah, I'm talking like that, not like oh hey she's hot, more like, oh hey I would lick her ass for hours. 

Like I'm in church yesterday and I see this smoking hot girl. And as I'm sitting there I'm just looking around at all the other grown men in the church. And every single one of them whether they were sitting next to their wives or their kids or whoever they were sitting next to was just staring hard at this chick with their tongues hanging out.  Did she feel that? The power that she had established right there of making every guy just stare directly at her for hours? 

So do hot women know when this happens? I would assume that they do. Why? Mainly because they love the attention. Women love when guys just stare and prey on them like Grizzly Bears prey on salmon dipped in honey. And trust me, they realize that they're getting stared at everywhere that they go. And they love every minute of it. B Slata, you got any thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment