Tuesday, May 29, 2012

C U Next Tuesday's: Stories Of Your Cunt Ex Girlfriend's

 
Story from Quagmire (Wisconsin): 

"I thought it was just gonna be your run of the mill Friday night with my roommates and my girlfriend pre gaming at my house as usual and then us going out and getting destroyed. But when you had the girlfriend that I had at the time, nothing could ever just be run of the mill. It started when we went out and some kid who just loves to fucking try to get with her was there and she like actually says hello to him and shit thinking that's actually cool with me. It's not. So now I'm pissed off, we're fighting all night and I don't even want her coming back to my house. She does anyway. Now, she pulled a page out of the man book and tried to turn this shit around on me. She started with, "What about tonight? When we went out you didn't ever think to say oh you look pretty tonight what about that one?" Naturally I said back, "Okay, you look pretty." And then she snapped saying, "AND what about today, do you know what today is? You didn't even say happy 18 months!" She then proceeded to punch me in the chest and walk out of my bedroom and my house. A crazy, crazy bitch being a crazy, crazy cunt." 

I love that you told her she was pretty after the fact. And who celebrates 18 months? After the one year mark you stop counting months and start counting years. Dumb broad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment