Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stephen Strasburg Pitched Awful Yesterday Because He Had Hot Stuff On His Balls

 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/nationals-journal/post/stephen-strasburg-has-issue-with-hot-stuff-ointment-in-rocky-outing-davey-johnson-says/2012/05/15/gIQA65j8RU_blog.html

Well I guess that would explain a lot. Stephen Strasburg only went four innings yesterday in a loss to the Padres and his manager is telling everyone it's because he had Hot Stuff on his balls. Hot Stuff is just another name for Icy Hot, Tiger Balm or Bengay; none of which you want anywhere near your balls. I can't fathom the fact that a guy in the major leagues is getting something like this put on his balls. I also can't fathom the fact that his manager is just coming out and telling the media about it too. I would think that's something I would want to keep private. But why does he have an excuse to pitch like shit? I don't care if you got some Hot Stuff on your sack bro, you still go out there and concentrate on pitching. I'm sure you can get any girl in the D.C. area to come lick that shit off your nuts after the game anyway. Bad excuse for you first bad outing of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment