Friday, May 11, 2012

What Is With 50 Shades Of Grey And Why Is Every Chick On The Planet Masturbating To This Shit?

 
It's been long enough. For the last probably two weeks I would say I have heard everything that walks around with a vagina between their legs mention this book Fifty Shades of Grey. From the only thing I know about this book, it just sounds to me like every girl who picks this up and reads it actually just wishes they could be a slut. 

So what do I know about the book? Well, I did some research and I hear that this stupid book is about a college chick who starts getting piped out by this millionaire. Stop me when I'm wrong. I also hear they get into some S&M shit. Does this sound about right? Yeah, I really didn't need to hear much more about this shit to be honest. 

Whether it's vampires fucking each other in Twilight, or a college broad getting piped out by some millionaire, every chick on the planet who reads this shit I think wishes they were a whore. They sit there dildoing themselves to these books all day long when they could actually be going out and having sex. Like really, you have a vagina, you can have sex any time you want. Just grab the nearest guy. 

Is it the fact that women are just enamored by getting piped all day every day, or do they just wish they were being piped by some millionaire? I'm gonna go with it's a mix of both. But the one thing I do know is that every chick masturbates to these books like they're going to the electric chair tomorrow. Women and their unrealistic premises, I love the intensity, but start playing the game instead of talking about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment