Tuesday, May 22, 2012

C U Next Tuesday's: Stories Of Your Cunt Ex Girlfriend's

Story from Ron (Bergen County)

"One night my girlfriend at the time said she was going out with her girlfriends. I didn't even feel like going out so I just stayed home with my boys and hung out. At about 12:30am I get a phone call from her asking me if I could come pick her up. Wanting to get my dick sucked, I obliged. I brought one of my roommates with me for the ride because I was just assuming I was picking her up and just taking her back to my place to sleep over. So we get to the bar and she comes outside and as she's walking across the street I can just tell that she's hammered. I was also able to tell that the skirt she was wearing was so far up her ass she might as well have not even been wearing it. Everything is cool as we're driving back to my place and I just couldn't resist as we pulled into my driveway I had to make a comment about her skirt. She then responds with, "Fuck you, take me home I'm not staying here." After apologizing for ten minutes and her not wanting to stay I said fuck it and I just drove her to her apartment. When we got to her apartment she gets even more mad and says, "I can't believe you actually took me home, you're an asshole." Hello, the bitch told me to take her home, then got mad at me for taking her home. If that's not a psycho, I don't know what is." 

Just your classic case of women just saying one thing when they really want another. But once again, we're not mind readers, the sooner they figure that out, the better off everyone will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment