Saturday, May 19, 2012

Drunk Story Saturday's: How Many Girls Did He Text?

 
Drunk Story from Bobby (Washington Depot): 

"It was a slow night in college and my buddies and I started drinking at my house. It was right before everyone was back at school so there actually weren't a lot of people there at all. For the most part there was actually no one there except for us and a couple of random people who we didn't really talk to. But what happened when I got drunk? I have this problem of texting every girl in my phone when I drink. No matter what, no matter who, I just start sending out text messages when I drink. And this was before the iphone mass text so I could just put together a group message to however many girls I wanted without having to worry. They all thought they were special but I really just wanted to get my dick wet. So seeing as how there was no one at school I decided to try my luck to see if they would come back early, or just plant the seed for a later date. I drunk texted 33 girls that night. I was so fucking horny I couldn't even stand it. If Bette Midler walked through my front door that night I would've tried to have sex with her. It was the most miserable experience of my life. I got turned down 33 times in one night and went to bed with nothing but my right hand. One good thing though, I did plant a couple of seeds for later dates. Those grew into plants, and I fucked the plants."

Bravo sir, bravo. I have nothing to say other than that I absolutely love the commitment to the drunk texting game. You don't see people with commitment like that, usually they give up after like 3 or 5 people. But you raised the bar to a whole new level with 33 chicks. I'm proud to put you on this site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment