Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sit On My Face Sunday's: ESPN Edition

Erin Andrews


VS

Michelle Beadle
This week we have a titanic battle in the Sit On My Face department. The two lovely ladies of ESPN Erin Andrews and Michelle Beadle. Michelle Beadle is the big shit on campus right now. She's what everyone is talking about, her face is all over ESPN all the time and everyone loves her. Who can't? Look at her, she's very wholesome and cute. But after looking at her and then looking at Erin Andrews, it is clearly evident who the hotter of the two is. Erin Andrews is definitely hotter. Just her face and he whole persona says hot. We haven't seen her in awhile because college football and basketball are over, but you can't forget about her. In this week's battle I am taking Erin Andrews to sit on my face. She could even just start ripping farts while she's sitting there and I would take it better than the smell of my favorite food. Erin Andrews is the superior hottie this week. 

1 comment:

  1. She could definitely sit right on my mug and fart too - anytime she wants! :)What a beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete