Thursday, May 5, 2011

Women Dislike Their Large Breasts?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1383564/Do-women-large-boobs-asset-curse.html

So apparently women who have large breasts are actually envious of their friends with small ones. Why is it that women can't make up their mind ever? Girls with small tits always want to get fake ones, and girls with big tits always want a reduction. I'll cite Superbad right now when I say that getting a reduction is slapping God in the face for giving you such a beautiful gift. I am so confused, although this is typical of pretty much every woman because women can never make up their mind. After reading this I have come to the conclusion that women will never be happy with their self image no matter what. That's just how they are.

Sidenote: I read in the article that Britain just came out with an N cup. A fucking bra size that goes as far as N? Does it come with a belt to hold those bad boy's up too? Jesus Christ, I can't fathom a woman with N size tits. That's a little too much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment