Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This Will Be Interesting...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/tv-radio/kim-kardashian-and-snooki-stop-the-haters-in-new-reality-comedy-h8r/story-e6frf9ho-1226062036678

Apparently this fall Kim Kardashian and Snooki will have their own fucking show where they approach people who hate them and see what these people will say to their faces. The show is called H8R (real fucking original) and I'm assuming they'll just be approaching pretty much every person they see since everyone hates Snooki and the verdict is like 50/50 on Kimmy. Snooki I dare you to find me because I would love nothing more than to rip you to your face on television. Yes, this is me calling you out you little fucking troll. If you actually want to find me, I'll be waiting with an entire arsenal of shit I have always wanted to say to your face. Hopefully I'll see you this fall bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment