Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Would You Rather Wednesday's

Today's Would You Rather is brought to you by Papa John's Pizza...Actually no, it's not so let's just move on.

 VS 

Guys this question is for you today. Would you rather wake up to find that you have grown non removable D cup breasts, or that your balls have disappeared? This question kind of sucks on both ends. But I was doing some thinking and I have figured it out. I would definitely rather wake up to find that my balls have disappeared. Look at it this way, you still have your penis. It would basically just be like getting a vasectomy except that your balls are actually missing. But now you could have sex for hours and not have to worry about getting any girls pregnant. It's so fucked up how I think about things, but it is true. Plus everyone would think you're a serious tranny with D cup tits. I'll take no balls on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment