Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How Much Alcohol Would It Take Tuesday's

Today we have a world record holder for home runs during an Olympic tournament...

 

Is this Tito from Rocket Power, or a woman?

No that is not the real life version of Tito from the show Rocket Power, that is apparently a woman. Crystl Bustos is the name and she was a beast on the softball field back in her hay day. Look out ladies, she looks like she eats a mean rug. Regardless, how much alcohol would it take for me to even think about touching this robust human? This is tough because a fat chick with no tits might as well just be a fat dude. I think I would need an injection of Everclear, a couple of those eye shots of grain and then I would probably need to drink a 36 pack in about ten minutes. When all is said and done if I can get it up I might just let one go and hope for a stud athlete child. Best case scenario here is death by alcohol poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment