Monday, May 9, 2011

Yeah I Would Probably Reject This Thing Too...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384927/Baby-Aardvark-makes-public-appearance-born-zoo-Busch-Gardens-Tampa-Florida.html?fb_ref=LikeButtonTop&fb_source=home_multiline



I have to admit that animals are fucking smart. I mean look at this baby aardvark thing right here. It might be one of the ugliest things I have ever seen. It is so ugly that it's mother rejected it right after it was born. Come on, look at it, would you want to admit that this was your kid? I sure as hell wouldn't. You would be the parent that all the other aardvarks talked about when you weren't around. They would be saying things like, "Have you seen that bitches baby? It is one ugly mother fucker." The mom knew what she was doing. Just pulling a Spartan warrior back in the day and getting rid of the weak at birth. That's why the Spartans were so fucking awesome. They cut out the fat early on, and just made an animalistic race. I'm siding with Momma Aardvark on this one, see ya kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment