Monday, May 9, 2011

I Think It's Time To Admit You Have A Drinking Problem Guy

http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/article/191249/58/Palm-Harbor-couple-finds-drunk-intruder-on-couch

Imagine waking up, walking downstairs and seeing a random dude passed out on your couch with an empty plate next to him that he fixed for himself. Now imagine waking that guy up and having him insist that it's his house as he falls back asleep. Instead of calling the cops I probably would have just threw the mother fucker out. Clearly he doesn't know where he is and all he really did was make himself at home and make some food. I just want to know how do you get that shitfaced that you go to the wrong house? That's not even fathomable to me. I have seen some drunk fucking people in my life, but I have never heard of anyone going to the wrong fucking house. I think it's time to admit that you have a drinking problem sir. When you're going into houses you think are yours and eating other people's food, you have definitely crossed a line.

Sidenote: To the asshole people who actually live in the house; lock your fucking doors next time and you won't have this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment