Saturday, May 14, 2011

Live From Senior Week...

Not going to lie, I'm absolutely destroyed while I'm writing this. However, my fans have asked that I write a blog right now so I am going to give you the play by play up to this point in the night. That's what I do.

Basically, everyone got shitfaced at the open bar thing that took place on campus tonight. If you didnt't get hammered, you did something wrong. An open bar with college kids is a recipe for disaster, unless you don't know how to party.

Next, of course the dorms are insane. I snuck in again because where there's a will, there's a way. Regardless, this shit is popping. Typical Sacred Heart move shut down the party on the fourth floor for "disturbing the peace". Listen bro, you're 38 years old and you're still a virgin, get a life. Until you actually see a vagina in person, stop trying to ruin the fun that you couldn't have.

Lastly, I am currently in a dorm room watching a mean game of flip cup. These people just want to rage and I fucking love that shit. Also, I have never heard of a Genny Light, but that's the beer of choice right now. Why? I have no fucking clue.

Anyway, smart ass comments will not be taken into consideration for this blog. I'm just trying to enjoy the night and see what happens. Senior Week, time to make some bad decisions and not remember what happened. Let's get rowdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment